Truk was a major Japanese logistical base as well as the operating "home" base for the Imperial Japanese Navy's Combined Fleet. Operation Hailstone was a massive naval air and surface attack launched on February 16–17, 1944. The result was the destruction of 250 Japanese aircraft and 50 ships. Now one of the great dive sites in the world.
Download Chuuk Info PDF:
One of the best and most popular live-aboards in the world!
- Greeting at the airport by crew member
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Double occupancy accommodations on board for seven (7) nights
- Private head, shower, and sink in each cabin
- Your own air conditioning control in your cabin
- Fascinating wreck and night diving
- Guided dives, if desired
- Personal dive locker and warm towels
- Six (6) amazing days of diving, up to 5 dives a day
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and all snacks, except for dinner on final evening
- All beverages including beer and wine
- Relaxing in a spacious entertainment center with loads of movies, games, and books
- 30% Nitrox fills for certified Nitrox divers
- Filled tanks, weights and weight belts
- Technical diving support for qualified Tech divers
Price: $3500 for Chuuk (Includes 5% VAT/Sales Tax, Diving Permit and departure tax). See package document for full details.
What is not included in your package:
- Dinner on the last night
- Equipment rentals
- Dive courses
- Optional land tour on departure day
Download package PDF:
All photos used with permission.